Friday, November 5, 2010

Starting Over

I started this blog when I went to India with Debra for her surgeries. It was last ditch effort to find out why she was so ill. Well life has changed and I am moving on with my life and she is moving on with hers. I think that's best for both of us. So on this cold November morning I am going to take the suggestion of a friend and start over with a new blog that brings me joy and comfort. I will still use it as a prayer link but also add cooking, and menu items, photos of our fun times together with friends and things that make me happy. I am sure it will be productive and I invite you to visit, make comments and post to it your favorite recipes as well. This life is to short to live in fear of the what if I don't do this or that... guilt is of no use to anyone and we can never change the past but we can build a better new day. Today that's my goal. I didn't write in my journal last night, didn't stay up late wondering what was going to happen next, got to bed on time and I feel pretty good today. I have already gotten dressed, taken out the dogs, put on some washing and it's only 8:15 a.m. my day is off to a good start. My goal is to be up and dressed by 7:30, busy work finished by 10:00 a.m and my reading and blogging to start around this time several days a week built around that time frame. If you have a prayer request send it to me I will pray for you. If you have some fun to share like a neat place to visit or go send that as well. If you just want a phone call or need to talk I will do that just share it with me. We will never become friends standing in the lobby of the building so when we plan our next Dutch Treat Thursday be sure to put it on your calendar. We'll do some in the evenings as well to let the ladies that work have a shot at going, too. We will make arrangement to do some cooking together. Classes for the kids and the adults at the building and use our new kitchen that the Lord blessed all of us with. We will overcome the darkness and let our light shine because there is no hope in a dark dim world so let us do our best to communicate our needs become deep and solid friends and to help each other as we walk down the path they call "life" in this world. I believe with all my heart that we can be a strong force against the wrongs of this world. I have been taxed all my life with problems that overshadowed the glory of the wonderful life I have and I am at a point where I just wont buy in anymore. I have been bless beyond anything I could have ever imagined for this sad and lonely child. I had one really wonderful friend as a child and still have her today. I thank God for her because it makes me know things can last and they can be good all the days of our lives. We all need to feel like we belong and we need to know that we belong somewhere. Each body of ladies bond differently and for different reasons those with young children bond with those who have likewise lifestyles there is nothing wrong with that. Don't think there is no place for you or your problems because there doesn't seem to be a spot just for you. Make a spot. Claim your God given right to be a part of the Lord's church. Don't expect people to make a place for you tell them you have one and work it. I fear so much that people who are not strong who don't have good friendships they fall away going the wrong path not because they didn't belong but because they didn't try to belong. I for a long time felt I didn't fit in anywhere but that was my thought. Even with problem children and heartaches and hell raining down on my head sometimes... I do have a spot I just didn't claim it and make it my own. I have to tell you life didn't work out the way I wanted it and my kids didn't turn out to be the kids I wanted them to be. They choose their own paths but I was told by "the good doctor" I see for depression... Why did I think I was so special that I could run two lives? You only get ONE life and it's your life so you make it what it is, you can only make choices for yourself. We are given children to raise. When they are we are to give them to themselves and to the Lord so they can mature. Just as I myself had to do and we as mature adults make our own choices good or bad. Even though I was told how horrible I was, that I was not supportive enough I have to realize I must not be able to be supportive enough. It's not with in my measure to supply the needs of another with unlimited wants and needs. People who are takers will always be takers and giving people will always be giving. It's the nature of the game. (break, fed dogs, folded towels, made me a cup of coffee) breaks over. I have to take breaks to keep in step with my own program LOL. I have a new name for my new blog. I will start it shortly and I will not return to this one. This is the last post in this blog as a new day is dawning with fresh ideas and better more productive thoughts. I have loved my blog. It has given me a place of expression and my prayers here are always prayed in great faith. God's good and perfect will and timing will always be the path and I praise Him for the countless times he has saved me from myself. Do I have a personality disorder? I am sure I do but God says I will love you for you and I trust in what He says. I am and always will be unto His work and service and if I can help you in anyway I will try to do so. There is no perfection in this world only grace and the mercy from a King who came down from His heavenly home to be with a dying world. As we step into His pattern let us be bold enough to hear what He is really saying......I will love you for you not for who you will be or what you will become or for what you can give for you are mine you are the child of a mighty King .......Glory be to His name always and forever.

No comments: