Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have noticed


Seems all things start out really strong but in due time they fall off get shorter in importance and in the end just end. That is what happens most of the time. Blogging is the same. I try to keep a written report with a journal by my bedside but even that takes to much time to keep up with daily. So is it important. Yes, I need to know when I go to appointments, when I take medications, when I have things planned and the end results of those plans. I am going to start a new and try to do better at keeping track my day planner looks like something from another planet but in and of it's self it helps some but it is so chicken scratched up it's hard to make heads of tales out of it. I saw Dr. Victor M. Manon yesterday we are going to wait for 8 weeks and try again with the implants. He seems to be a very up front honest doctor. You can't just run from doctor to doctor so I told him even though the infection cased me a lot of trouble and pain he was not off the hook. He started it and he will make it right. I think I made myself very plain and I think he understood I wanted it done right. I have contacted the Medical examiners board to check him out. I had done research on him before going but I have 8 weeks to do more so I wont stop doing whats best until I find some reason that he should do it I am sticking with the original plans. Implants are no joking matter and you better have a good doctor. How can you trust these people do you know them and it's hard to get someone to say no he is not good or don't go there. Unless they have personally used them they don't know. Then what about all the times things go perfect and all is well but then there was this one time that it didn't and it caused that doctor's name to snowball into the black ball pit. It's a guessing game and very difficult to know what to do. Roland is having the same issues with his eyes. Seeing doctors upon other doctors recommendations and with him there was no time to explore if we were using someone good or bad. We had to pray put it in God's hands and run with the ball. We do that alot. It works out pretty well. I had no way of know I would have a massive infection and neither did he. I just hope in the end it works out. He gave me clindamycin for the infection 150 mg every 8 hours for about 2 weeks started it one the 16th of June. I also started taking Amphetame SLT 10 mg to help with the excessive triedness. Alprazolam .25 which is not enough to help with anything. I am going to ask him to up it to 1 MG. I take Propoxyphne-N APAP 100MG for pain that's generic Darvocet. All the others make me itch. I really can't take anything with morphin in it that is really bad. I am taking a B-complex, Adrenal vitamins, probotics, Advil and remember I AM the person who hates having to take any kind of pill. This all started in June around fathers day with my vacation so to speak to New Mexico. Thanks to a wedding I had promised to do some of the set up on I returned quickly, started medications and have tried to go on with my life and make it a better place to be. So far so good. Who knew I would have to give in to taking medications so I just didn't go nuts. At least I don't feel like I am walking on egg shells all the time. It's a new starting point but at least you can have a new starting point and that's always a good thing.

No comments: