Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Busy

Some days I just have to shake my head where am I going and what am I doing. It's all just one big blur. Roland is at the church and I am thinking its been days since I took time to jounal my prayers. Still praying for Mark Goode for my kids and for many many other things. I think it's time to be grateful that the good Lord fools with me at all. I truely am just one big mess. I really dont know how things are going to go with Debra's test but I am making every effort to make sure she gets the medical care she needs. It really puts your back to the wall trying to make choices. God helps me and he gives me the right words sometimes but sometimes it really feels pretty lonely. Even though I know no matter what happens the Lord will someday make all of this right. I never really understood why some people have to suffer so much and others just dance through life. Right now my arm is bleeding and I don't even want to wipe it up. Sad. Looking forward to a week-end on Lake Livingston with Roland and seeing the Kays. Haven't had a down week-end in a while. I am glad that Roland is working at the building and making friendships there. Our lives really are very blessed, This job even though it's stressful is providing needs and it's letting me know just how much I miss my friends and my freedom. When I have it back I will treasure it. Long hours hard work it's all going to be with it and I will be back at the church soon enough. The Lord never takes me from there for to long. I have had to take these breaks before but he always sees me home............

No comments: