Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eye Surgery

Roland had his eye surgery today and it went much better this time than the last. They gave him some medication for nausea before he went in and it did wonders. He was pretty freaked out by what happened last time. I made sure to tell them where he had not. Somedays I wonder about wondering about. Regina has been on the phone with me and we are still trying to work the bugs out of this job it's not really a job that I think I will be able to handle long term. It's to string bean. I think that they work in ways that I just don't think are acceptable to normal working habits. I need some work to help with Debra's medical testing but Lord isn't there something better to do than make myself crazy?? It's all for the money. I hope that I can focus my attentions and do whatever it is that I need to do.

I keep praying for days to be shorter and now I guess they are. I keep praying for life to be easier and I guess it is. Plan on spending a day on the lake this coming week-end and that will refresh all of us. Just want to sit on a deck watch the birds and the water. I love doing that. Just plain everyday life works for me.

Got to go give Roland his drops now..........

1 comment:

Lisa Meredith Shah Noble said...

Hi Vicki, thank you so much for making yourself known to me. It does mean a great deal. I love "As the Deer" by the way...a great favourite. I was in ministry as a worship leader for a dozen years or so.
I wanted to suggest you visit http://sonicbids.com/lisashah and listen to some of my love songs to God. "I will Trust". "How I love you Lord" "bread of Angels"
I would be delighted to know you had. :-)