Friday, June 4, 2010

It's been a while

I used to blog my prayers. Then I stopped blogging all together. Then I started writing them in notebooks I couldn't ever find when I wanted them but over these past months my life makes Hurricane Ike seem likes childs play. Who could even start to remember what happened why it happened and all the details. That's why blogging is important even if it is time consuming and the spell checker sucks. I went in on Wed. June 2nd to have my dental implant surgery. Paid thousands of dollars and still don't have the implants but the base work is done. Painful oh yes! My jaw is the size of a baseball. I look like somebody really worked me over and I thank God I was under full sedation when all of this went on. Not like the horrible ordeal that Roland faced with his eye surgery..... eyes wide open please! It's normal to swell and bleed, I was just told that on the phone. Who knew?? I am giving it a week to see if the swelling goes down. Don't read things on the enternet when your ill you will find the most drastic stories known to mankind. Which before your surgery you didn't read them only the ones that say what a great choice it is. I still have faith in my choices for a doctor but sure seems like a lot of over kill for some teeth to be replaced. Don't loose your bones they are hard to find again!!! Most older people have a lot of bone gone already and if you have implants it just goes with the deal. I have spent the last couple of days in bed. I am working, reading and watching Netflix to keep me sane. Blogging as well works to give you something to do while you heal. Roland is cooking me a mashed potatoe dinner. I thank God for him and his help, it will be nothing but soft foods for several months. I have a free standing tooth I have to be very careful with because I don't want it to tilt or be damaged in anyway. I love the way doctors tell you things. They come in and say honey we are going to start now don't be worried. You know that's the first sign waking up will not be a great exerience for you. I know these things heal in due time but come on 6 months from now I get to do this all again?? What joy my life has in it! I can't even think about doing the top teeth. Massive swelling I will look like Sponge Bob. Now I know why woman alway go for breast implants before they do anything else. They need to see something positive before they go in for more pain! Healing has not been this hard before a couple of hard days then it's on ward and up ward but this isn't the same deal at all. 6 months of be careful, be on gaurd work to know that they are doing the best things for you. Be happy you will be pleased later. Doesn't that sound a little funny! Oh well what is a rant without a story line. I wished I had of blogged Roland's eye surgery that would have made for a good history line later. He will need to always keep up with that information for the future and for medical matters. I have started taking some pills to help me calm down a bit seems I have stress in my life. Roland is talking about rebooking Hawaii again for next April. I think by then I might be able to see some day light. LOL Anyway I am off to do e-mail....Dear Lord be with us all for the days get harder the nights get longer and it never seems to end but in You we have hope so no matter what this life throughs at us with your guide we will be ready. I love you Lord. Even a prisoner can dream!

No comments: