Friday, March 13, 2009

A Friday the13th Prayer!!

Dear Heavenly Father

The rain comes in today and we have needed it. It’s cool and fresh and we are blessed to have this day. Thank you for changes that make things continue to grow where they might not if it wasn’t for the rain. God we thank you for it always. I want to thank you for all the blessing you have sent my way this March 13th . Many phone calls got answered and I got to be home for a while today to take care of some much needed work on the computer and phone. I was falling behind but this day brought me back into focus on those matters. Thank you for the time to make it happen this way. Problems can be taken care of if you just have some time to do it so Thank you for the time I had this Friday morning.

Father, as always there are concerns. Glen Hemmingway is on our hearts he needs you this very minute to comfort him and release some of his pain. He doesn’t seem to ever get a break from the heart aches of this life. Be with them Father as the walk in this world is heavy and hard. Be with Sandra she is showing such a remarkable strength but we all know that it’s not easy for her. Hold her tight and do not let her fall to depression where there should be none in the victory of Brad’s life and death. Be with Jenny and all of them for as long as it takes.

Walk me through another day of working at the building Father. It’s hard to know what to say or do sometimes and I just pray it’s your will that is done. I know we are your voice and your workers so let it be seen in very thing that is done. When sharp words are spoken let me have the answers to those concerns with the tender hearted voice you would want used to address those who don’t understand why some things are being done like they are. Touch their hearts Father and let them see the bigger picture that is going to touch souls. We are doing all of this Father only to be servants to see that your teaching can continue to those who need you. Let all of us who are working keep that in the forefront of their minds until we are completely done. Let us not grow weary in what we are trying to do. Programs that are dropped can be restarted and when your will for that to happen comes Lord I know you will supply the right people for those jobs. Sometimes I don’t always understand why something works and other things do not but I know your hand lays in that choice always. Father, I respect your will in all matters let it be as you would have it. If harsh words are spoken to me because of it let me give comfort to those who don’t understand. Father, I will always be on your side and try to conduct myself in a manner that will bring honor to your name. Do not let me fall to humanness while I do your work.

I pray it all in the strong and powerful name of our Lord and savior. Keep us whole Father until you come or call us home let it all be for your honor and glory. Amen.

No comments: