Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Every Moment of this life Be to Your Glory

Dear Heavenly Father

Times are good in our lives and you have blessed us with so much. Thank you, Father. We are under a stressful time but somehow it doesn’t seem like that is so. We thank you for showing us how to take all things in stride and to keep us focused on the goals and not on the problems. Thank you for all the giving hearts and the strong support we are receiving from our brothers and sisters in Christ. It’s a real blessing to see all the effort that goes into these huge projects. Father, I am dealing with contractors and people I really don’t know but thank you for sending good men to assist me in these rebuilding efforts. I feel that these men I prayed to have come...they have come. Thank you for them Father as now I can relax and know I have selected good workers for your kingdom and spent your money wisely. It’s never easy to spend money that is for your work as we have to be ever so careful that it is used for the good of the whole congregation and not just a select sector. Father, I beg you keep my will transparent and only your will be done and the glory be given to you. I know that you sent the right people at the right time. I have always prayed to be nothing more than to be your servant and I give all the glory to you for making me a good steward of what you have given to me to do in your work. I pray only to give back in the manner I have received which is huge. I am a simple person Lord and I thank you for this opportunity to use what I have to be into service to you. Lord hold us up on high while we try to finish this work. Father I beg that you not let us grow faint and hold us strong until the last item is completed. Use up our bodies for your work until there is nothing left undone. It is to your holy name that we work daily to complete our task.

Father, people on my heart today are Peggy and Glen, Sandra, Jenny, David, Darla, Debra, Harvey, Roland, Charlotte, Ken and Margie, Lucy and Daniel. What a list Father it never ends. You know the needs there is cancer and heart troubles. Basic needs where Peggy and Glen are concerned even a little comfort for them Father would be a huge blessing. Keep Peggy right in her mind as she try’s to deal with all of this. It’s so easy to want to just quit. We are not of that spirit so hold her up Father and do not let her fade away. Keep Linda Allen strong Father as well we don’t know all that she suffers Father but we know that you can mend a broken heart with time and courage. Janet and Mark continue to deal with family matters with Janet’s dad and Mark’s dad. Let them be where they need to be and do what they can to help those who depend upon them.

There is little time to be still and write these prayers down Father so I thank you for making it a priority to me to take that time. It is good to be with you for even a short while to think over the things that are important in this life and brake away to reflect on our needs and our blessings. I thank you for that small bank of time to pray. The things we have to do will always be there. Each day there is a need to be taken care of but nothing is more important than the prayers we send to you. Thank You for moments to reflect and pray.

Father, we ask it all is the strong and powerful name of our Lord Christ Jesus. May it be the spirit that lives in us day and night until you come or call us home. Let every moment of this life be to your glory. Amen……

No comments: