Monday, March 9, 2009

Till the Storm Passes By Page 546

Dear Heavenly Father

Time has passed without words of prayer, but unspoken prayers are always in my heart. It is your wisdom that I seek and daily I know that you watch over me. Thank you Lord for the protection of your love. My life is in total dedication to you Father and I want to thank you for the current information that I am reading that is bring me more and more into your will. You are a God worthy of all praise and I humbly come to you this day with prayers. There has been a birth into your kingdom Father our friends have lost a son in death and we ask you to watch over Sandra and David Wims, Jane and Bill Hana and Ruby Peterson, Brad’s dear wife and friend Jenny, his children comfort them Father and do not take your eyes off of them till this storm passes from them. Your name is honored by all the attention brought to it by the suffering of this family and we know that in your way there is for a reason that will only complete your plan. Death comes to us all and I pray that in it we can complete the circle of life that brings us all home to you. Keep all of us safe as we make our way home. Let there be some rest for those who suffer the vindictiveness of lost life. There is never a word from human lips that can help them who hurt so deeply it is to your hand to send them comfort Father and we beg it in the sacrifices of our Lord Jesus for this family.

Father, there is much work to be done for your will on this earth, we are seeking always in study and prayer for you to guide us. Give us the strength and ability to keep moving forward. There is a wicked spirit that seems to be bringing us down and we ask relief from its hold! These names come to mind this morning Glen and Peggy Hemmingway, Cheri Simmons, Hanna as she faces the daunting task of taking medical test, Darla, Sonny Goode as he goes to preach your word in Rockport. Karen Vasquez will face another surgery soon, Robert Johnson is recovering from back surgery, Candis Newton, Geraldine McLean, Melinda and Steve, Myrtle, Susan, Darlene, Mickey. Linda and Harold Allen, Al and Cindy, Debra and Roland, Jean Collins, Father walk beside her. There are a thousand names calling to you every moment and it’s a blessing because we know you hear our cries for help. Be with these Father that need you today. We are just all trying to stay strong in our walk back to You.

Father, you know my heart and you know that it is even so important to me to always give everything I can so keep me tempered and tested that it is for you that I do the things that I do and let nothing of my personality fade the glory of your work. Keep my mind protected and guard me from evil thoughts. Be with every action I take and help me to watch my words carefully so they are only a reflection of what you would have me say. Let me not engage in anything that would be displeasing in your sight. Let me always be open and giving. It is a blessing from you and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve others under you guidance. You have given me this heart and this work and I am grateful for all of it. I praise your name every moment that I am healthy and can do these things with vigor and vest. Let me be ever mindful of the blessings I have received at your kind hand to have let me loose the weight that was such a burden to me. Let me never forget the work it took and the reward it bears for me now in a healthy body. Keep me on track Father as more work is needed to maintain this gift do not let me ever forget what it was like before this gift was given to me. I respect the fact that it might not have gone as well if your hand was not upon it. Guide me on as I need to loose another 40 pounds to be where I would like to be. If it’s your will and my health will benefit let it be so for me Father.

Watch over us today as we walk in this world. Protect us Father and let nothing evil enter into our hearts. Keep us in your good favor as we work at the church building and let it give honor to your holy name. May the things that are done there be done to honor you and make you known. Keep the men working together and focused until it is finished. They come time and time again and we are blessed because they are not giving out on the work. Bless their lives Father and keep them safe.

In closing as I always hate to do I asked it all in the strong and bold name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior forever…….Amen…….


Till the Storm Passes By
In the dark of the midnight I have oft hid my face, while the storm howls above me, and there’s no hiding place. Mid the crash of the thunder, precious Lord, hear my cry; Keep me safe till the storm passes by.

Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more,
till the clouds roll forever from the sky,
Hold me fast; let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand.
Keep me safe till the storm passes by.

Many times Satan whispered, “There is no need to try, For there’s no end to sorrow, there’s no hope by and by.” But I know Thou art with me, and tomorrow I’ll rise Where the storms never darken the skies.

Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more,
till the clouds roll forever from the sky,
Hold me fast; let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand.
Keep me safe till the storm passes by.

When the long night has ended and the storms come no more, Let me stand in Thy presence on that bright peaceful shore. In that land where the tempest never comes, Lord may I Dwell with Thee when the storm passes by.


Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more,
till the clouds roll forever from the sky,
Hold me fast; let me stand in the hollow of Thy hand.
Keep me safe till the storm passes by.

No comments: