Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Angel Hugs......June 30 2009....Day 6


Holy Father

What a blessed morning! Thank you for the rain we had last night and the happiness it brought along with it. Thank you for a wonderful service at the park last night and for singing that is just wonderful and uplifting to the soul. For such a small group it sounds really good to hear them lift up voices to your praise. God it is so good to know that we are your children and that you keep us safe while we are out there trying to reach others. You bless us greatly by the events we are getting to experience, it shows us Father that we do have a purpose here and that the need for sharing what we have in you is greater than ever. We know that the whole world is under the control of the evil one but You are greater than he and You have sealed my heart with this knowledge and understanding in a way I don’t quite understand but totally accept. I know that we must seek always to take Your healing message to people who don’t have it and Father I ask you with a humbled heart give any means you can to see that I and others who are around me do what you ask. We ask of You everyday to heal to help but let us also be there for the victory of sending out your word. Send Your Holy Spirit to touch the hearts of us all to give everything we have to testify the love that Christ has for us. Free us from all fear that would prevent us from finding those who seek you and help us lead them to a gate that will lead them back to You.

Father, be with Richard and Rita they will forever by on my heart and what I experience with them yesterday will be with me for the rest of my life. In all of my years I have never gone to a stranger and offered prayers. We were in the hot sun on a tennis court but in that moment I realized You sent me out there and the need was real. I will be ever mindful to seek prayers for them, to bring them daily under your watch for their health, for their healing, for relief of their pain for the doctors to do the very best they can to get Richard back on his feet and walking with his prosthetic leg. What happened to them Father was a tragic blow and they need someone praying daily that person will be me. Every one who has been reached by the campaign lets us know that the need is ever growing and great. Time can’t be wasted so send us the man power that we need to fight for You and the words we need to make real changes in the lives of those who suffer. We know the One who is truth and light let us be ever mindful to share that information with others who have not been so blessed.

Father, thank you for Sonny Goode’s report that he didn’t have a stroke. That was a blessing and we are very glad for that information. Let the doctors tend to him and find out what the problems are and get him some relief from this present trouble. Watch over this family and keep them under your protection.

Father, today I am asking a blessing for Ricki Lane, soften her heart and let her know she is loved. Let her relax and be comforted. Restore her heart and release her from hurt feeling and disappointments.

Father, Janet and Mark need your watchful eye as they still suffer with family matters. Be with Janet in her heartaches for her father and the troubles with Mark’s mom. Give them peace and prevail in all that they need.

Father, watch over Roland I know there is trouble in his heart and worry on his mind but he protect me for knowing what is really wrong. It’s just his way of dealing with things but let him know that I am his wife and I will help and understand this present trouble if he’ll just share it and not harbor the troubles alone. Be with our adult children, Rob and Debra as they make there way. Debra becomes more and more fearful that she’ll not find another job and fear is what holds us in bondage so release that fear Father and help her to keep looking for work and keep her solid from the fears that would keep her in bondage.

Another day is out there Father another chance to do what is right in Your sight, guide us through it with the love you have for us. There is confidence when we approach You according to Your will so we pray it all in the power of the blood of Christ Jesus. Amen

1 comment:

david said...

Thanks for your heart, your prayers, and your loving heart, that I know is ever closer to God's heart.