Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25th Day 2 Mont Belvieu


Jehovah All Mighty God

I always come to you humbled by the glory of your work. Each morning is a day to be treasured under your guidance. I want to thank you for the success of yesterday’s campaign in Mont Belvieu for the doors that were opened, for the strong souls that walked hot streets to carry this message that prayer works. Father, you blessed us with some cooling rain, some good fellowship and with hope for souls that are lost. There is never enough praise to you for all that you do for us to protect us while we walk in this dark world. Thank you over and over for all of it. We are so grateful for each person that would talk with our group. There was need and some prayers went out to you, thank you for the blood of Christ that lets you hear those prayers and not harden your heart against your people. Let us work for you Father in a way that will honor the death of Christ Jesus let us do what we are here to do. Bless those you have chosen to do your work. Don’t ever let us grow weary or think it not necessary. Let us be strong and not grow weary in doing Your good work for those that are lost. Father we know darkness and sadness are coming but you can prepare us to face those times with the power of your son’s blood. Let us be ready before that time comes so it will not destroy our hope and our faith.

Father, I spent some time this morning writing thank you notes to those young men in Littlefield who blessed my life by a good experience at H.E.B camp. I want to bring them before you this morning and ask you bless them today for your glory. Matthew Ingle, Dalton Calaway, Tanner and Tyler Heffington, Garrett Bigham, Chris Grishane, Tyler Pace, Dakota Gage, Seth Clayton, Bryson Calaway, Taylor Pierce, Dillon Gage, Noah Rucker, Rance Johnson, Hunter Kloiber. Each of these will be the makers of the new church keep them strong and raise them to know your words so the Church will be ever strong for the sacrifices of Christ should always and forever be honored by these young men. Also, Father bless those youth at Lakewood they are also working hard to be the people you would have them to be. Work with Paul Fagala so he can guide them better and make a clearer path for all of them.

Father, be with Roland and Debra you know our troubles and you are the only one who can change anything in this matter. Do what ever you must to keep us all under your will and lay upon both of their hearts a better way, a right way to continue on.

Time calls me away from this moment of prayer Father but you are never away from my heart. I know it is by your hand and grace we are saved and I end these prayers that I write but I never end our communication. Stay with me daily and use me to do the work that lay at hand. Bond my soul to yours make sure that I am washed in the blood daily so that I am available always for whatever you call me to do. It is in the strong and powerful name of Christ Jesus that I pray it all unto your holy will. Amen

No comments: