Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank You for a Blessed Day


Dear Father

Thank You for a blessed day we were able to enjoy our home and our safety here. Roland had a place to relax and recover. Be with him during this time of healing and watch over his needs. Thank You for helping us be in the right place at the right time and getting to the doctor in a timely manner where nothing went wrong and he didn’t loose his eye sight. Lord there are many things that can go wrong but when we walk with you we are as safe as we can be in this world and I am very grateful for that. Lord just hold our hands, give us faith in You and knowledge about what course of action is best. Work with our hearts and minds to keep them in focus with what You would want for Your needs and ours to be met.

Father be with Lois Allen and all those who are older that have pain and struggles. Hold tight to the promise You gave and be with them in these difficult time. Be with those who have cancer and no real answers to help them. Watch after those who just are not sure what to do with their lives. Many misgivings keep us from getting a good hold on this life and our work in it. Be with the young men and women that will face even tougher times. Help our leaders of this country to do what is right so people have jobs and educational choices that will keep this country strong. Be with the leaders of the churches to help them guide so Your will is seen. Forgive those who use Your name for their own gain. Forgive our sins and forgive when we take advantage of situations that shouldn’t happen. Forgive the lies that are told to make our lives look like something they are not. Let me always have a repentant heart and be long suffering when I am tested by the world. We have so much and it’s easy to get off track and I thank You Lord because Your word can and does bring each and everyone who loves You back into Your light. Help us all to cling to that. Let us forgive things that hurt us words that wound us let our hearts know those things will and can heal. Forgive anything that holds us from the work You have for us.

Be with new relationships, new choices and facing things that are different. Give an open heart so that I can be accepting and willing to work with those who are new coming into my life. Lord, You better than any one knows that I don’t like new people. I don’t trust well, I don’t deal well with people. I would rather get a new puppy than have to deal with a child. I know that’s wrong Father and I know I need to try harder to work with young people. Bless my life with comfort and security as I deal with new people in my life.

We are very blessed Father that the medications Debra is taking seems to have worked quickly to help some of her problems already. We are also blessed that this medication wont change the sleep study she is due to take. We need answers and I think we are getting there so Thank You Father for keeping me steady and strong to deal with these matters and Thank You for blessing her life with some healing hope. It might not be the total answer but it’s a start and we are grateful for it.

In the name of our Lord I pray it all into Your hands. You give us hope and happiness and it’s Your will in which I turn over all things….Amen.

No comments: