Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Emergency Surgery


Dear Lord and Father

The road to heaven might be hard at times, but Jesus said in My Fathers house are many glorious dwelling places, and when we get there it will be wonderful. Rev 21:4-5 “And God will wipe away every tear from their (our) eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me (John), "Write, for these words are true and faithful." There are some things just worth the trip. Glory!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord, each day I always try to start our with something from Your word, it blesses my life and keeps me keen on knowing who You are to me. I want to thank You with the deepest core that is in me for all of the things that just timed out perfectly yesterday. I want to thank You that Roland’s emergency surgery went well and even with the pain he got through it without losing his eye sight. You placed me at the right spot and with the right person to make things flow and we got Roland to the clinic in time to save his eye. Thank You, Father, for taking care of us and letting things turn out to be in our blessed favor. I want to thank You Father for Karen who was with me and could just pick up the ball and run with it getting my truck home safely and I thank You Father for a friend I can trust to just be there. Not everybody can you just toss the keys to and feel good about it. Thank You, Father, for all the blessings that are in having a Christian family that will help you in time of need. Father, yesterday we also got some medications for Debra that may be a start to helping her with her problems the doctor really seems to understand our needs and faces our problems directly and talks straight forwardly to Debra. He advised her to take 30 minutes and to turn all things that cause distraction off and to pray. I think that’s some good counsel she hasn’t really gotten before from the doctors so Father, bless her with the tenderness to understand the power that is in prayer.

Father, I want to bring to Your attention the lives of those in our military, our leadership, our countries leaders. We are fighting a battle that we have never faced before. The changes are coming fast to our way of life and Father we need Your hand on all matters that concern this country that was built on Christian values. Help us stay a Christian nation; help us all to respect the gifts of being a Christian nation. Help the leadership in our churches to guide us in the right direction. Help those who are elders of the church to guide and protect the values You designed and help them to be providers of Your words. Help us as a church to not hinder the work that these men must do. Lift them up Father and make them convicted to the cause they have dedicated themselves to and let them not grow faint and weary in the matters that concern the church and its growth.

Father, there are many I call to Your relief in matters of health, finance, faith You know them and the list is long so be with them Father, Mark Goode, Roland, Debra, Darla, Amber, Michael, David, Kim, Bo, Shirley, Harold, Linda, Mike, Liz, Bill, Jane, Robbie, Sandy, Sonny, Sandra, Nell, Peggy, Lexi, Glen, Stephen, and all that need and have needs Father just walk with Your children and keep us safe as these times show us that heartaches come and we must look to You for our sanity and our salvation while we wait for whatever may come in this life. Bless our efforts to stay in Your will and Your ways. Forgive us of our sins and let us always have a repentant heart when we don’t do as we should. Keep our lives focused on You and not on the world.

In the blessed name of our Lord Jesus Christ I lay all these burdens at Your feet. I know that You restore the brokenness of this life and until the day comes I will worship and pray for it is in the name of Jesus that all things will be made right. Amen

No comments: