Friday, February 12, 2010

There is a life worth living


Dear Father
While on this earth I will seek Your glory in everything, every event, every test, every detail of my life belongs to You. I needed to take some time tonight to offer a prayer for the blesses on Roland's eye. It's been scary dealing with all of this I had just expected everything to go like clock work but it didn't. He had to be very compliant to the doctors order, he had to do everything just as they would have it done. He really had to be totally devoted to getting better. As prayers were offered he did get better and even if we are still working on his healing we know You blessed us with help, with friendships and with courage to do what he had to do. It wasn't easy having a lazer shot repeatedly into his eye but by doing it healing will come. Thank You Father for putting us with a doctor who worked over time to get him in and stayed till it was done. Our doctor has been such a blessing she has been light hearted and made it easier to deal with the whole situation. Continue to bless her and make her able to be a healer.

Just wanted to let it be said how good our God is and how our lives are touched everyday if we just open our eyes and see it. Father, I have been watching some movies that are just breaking my heart. I hate that these are being made. I hope that You know that when I watch such things it's such a sad event. It makes the words Forgive them Father for they know not what they do ring in my ears. I hope You will forgive us. Your glory will show threw this messy life and when the day comes for us to know the truth it's going to be there for us and for that I am grateful. It is all going to be worth the wait and the fight to have the life that is in You not only in the days to come but in our everyday lives right now. Guide the heart of the men in leadership to give us a path to walk that will bring us home to You. Be with the one who are in charge of making choices so they make the right ones that affect Your people. Never forget us Father for there are those who will seek You and Your will no matter what the world says. I am one of those people because I believe in You and I believe in Your words. I asked that You be with my list of loved ones, the elderly those who need You daily. Keep us whole and focused in all the things that we are dealing with.

I pray it all at the feet of Jesus until the day You come or call me home. Let the light of Your love for us shine because we can see it Father when we look.....Amen

No comments: