Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Prayer at 3:27 a.m.

Dear Heavenly Father

Lord of Lords. King of Kings it is in all that we do to praise your hand in our lives. You let us live each day with the knowledge that you love us and provide a way home for us. You shave the painful moments away and give us a light of hope. I thank you for that. It’s hard sometimes to sleep with so many things going on I find that there is only peace in prayer and relaxation only in knowing that the work we do will make others be more comfortable in your house. Father, I thank you for another day of health and happiness. I am so grateful for the blessing of strength to do the work needed of me. I want nothing more than completion of these task so honor can be seen in your house and more service can be done that will bring lost souls to you. There is always a chance Father that someone isn’t going to like what’s been done and there are harsh words if things don’t go the way some of us want but in the end Father I know your hand is on us and these matters are going to pass as we eat grand meals in this kitchen we are all working on. You have many servants Father that are strong in the work and give mightily to see the completed gift of your will. It’s good Father to see you work in us and it makes me smile to know that I am not alone in my wish to have this beautiful kitchen to fellowship in and worship in. Meals served to hungry souls will touch their hearts and make them more inclined to seek you. What a blessing that will be for our church and for You. Keep us focused and solid till it’s over and another task comes our way.

Father, I am worried about the flooring issues that are coming up. I don’t know all the implications that might arise from that but I know that you gave us the way and I ask that you keep things going in the right direction for that. I am not sure of all the details that are surrounding us but I feel that maybe we have a dark force around us and I ask you to protect us from that. I feel there are some that would like to bring us a difficult task because choices where taken from them and given to others. Let those choices be the right ones Father. It is to your service that we do all things and so we ask you to bless our efforts and keep us above all reproach.

Father, be with me and Roland and with Debra. I fear for her Father as you know the difficult times that we have and sometimes she doesn’t think things through like she might under normal situations. Keep us on the right path for the work that is with us in her.

I need some sleep Father. Let me rest and put away these thoughts I have and let sleep come and give some comfort to my needs. Rest is only in your hands Father. You are the only calm in the mist of this life. Let me rest in your words and be comforted into sleep.

It is in the strong and powerful name of our Lord Jesus that we pray it all into Your will……..Amen

No comments: