Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just a short prayer


Dear Father

There are a lot of things to be thankful for today like the computer working when the weather is so cold outside. I have never enjoyed even a little cold weather it’s not my cup of tea that’s for sure. I am thankful that I can be indoors doing something constructive until I can get back to doing some much needed yard work. Just wanted to take some time with You Father to pray for our nation. Praying for our leaders and those who’s voice rule this world. I feel a deep sadness for our country as things are taking place that I know You will not honor. Our values Father are being trampled, our savings are going out the window and our trust in just about anything is being trampled. I am just putting faith in You as You have told us to endure all things. I have been spending a lot of study in the book of Revelations and I must tell You I am fearful for our children, for our young adults and the older people who face illness and suffering. I am frightened for all people right now because I can read these words and they are prophecy… other things have happened but it has never been what was written in the bible to happen. I just asked Father that you be with us and protect Your children from whatever happens in this life. Let us walk the valley of death with a calmness in us that only comes from YOU.

Father this wont be a long prayer today as my headaches have returned so be with the list that stays on my heart always, be with my family, be with Alma McCaghren today. Hold all of us in Your victory until You come or call us home let our hearts and mind be with You. "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." (2 Cor 12:9) Amen

No comments: