Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I learned a lesson from what I saw......


Dear Heavenly Father

Sometimes Father the ground is covered with weeds and there just doesn’t seem to be any hope but when I come to you in prayer I can see the beauty under those weeds and know in my heart if I just dig a little deeper, look at the situations a little closer there is something down there worth digging for. I am so grateful for a heart that seeks you daily, I need You daily an Your honest answers is like new life breathed into my soul daily. Thank you for the time it took to get things done yesterday it kept me in Your word for hours and Father thank you for taking me back to the scriptures that comforted me in the past and comforted me again yesterday in my fears. I often don’t know what to say or how to say it but I have prayed often for Your knowledge and Your words to be the controlling factors in my judgment about what I say and do and yesterday Father I just want to thank You so much that I had some good judgment and words to fall back on. Thank You for guidance and knowledge and strength. It’s like being rescued because Father you know I am growing weary. There is so much wisdom in Your words Father and it’s a rare and beautiful treasure. I come with a very humble heart to just praise Your knowledge and understanding. Thank You Father for sharing with me, for giving me hope, for saving me from myself! I can make such troubles for myself when I just rant and rave but because of You I don’t find myself gong to that level very often. What a blessing.

Father, be with my list today. I pray for them everyday. Roland, Debra, Robbie, Mark Goode, Glen and Peggy, Nathlie Carroll, Philip Pratt, Bobbie Hale, Eddie Bridwell, Carol Fabian, Virginia, Geraldine, Lois, Charlene Zaun, Bubba Kay, Sunshine, You know it Father it doesn’t change but sometimes there are new names added. Father a special prayer for Ricki Lane help her to understand me and whatever it is that is the driving force behind her actions let us both come to terms so we can both continue to be productive servants for Your church. Give us both good judgment and let our actions not ruin the good that has been done. Help both of us to be careful in what we say and do for it is not to cause harm or hurt feelings as these matters can do. Give us conviction to be a blessing to Your church. Father we both need Your guidance. Help me to realize my part in this and send your Holy Spirit to test me and make sure my motives are pure and not selfish.

In closing Father, I thank You for Your son who makes all these blessings and prayers possible for it is in His Holy name that I can pray my concerns into Your loving hands. Thank You. ………Amen

No comments: