Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let Our Fate be as You would have it..........


Our Most Holy God

I am so thankful for a life in You. Father I can not even express today the range of emotions I have and I thank You for the balance that Your promise gives to me in dealing with my days. I have completely given over to Your will all the fears I have in this life. I am walking and living under Your hand and today Father because of that its gona be a good day. I am ready to face whatever this life has to throw at me and I thank You because of Your love it’s possible. I have prayed to You a thousand times to give me a voice and knowledge to let me say the things I need to say in the proper way with the right results I pray it again today. I know You will help me set the things that bother me right. Not my will but Yours will resolve matters with the best results I am trusting in You for this Father. I am also surrendering to Your choices. There is so much to be done don’t let me slow down because of worry, gossip, heartaches. Just make whatever choices be Your choices. You live in me Father walk within me so Your will is right there take over the thoughts, the actions and make Your will foremost in me before I speak or take any action on any matter. Thank You for prayer, thank You for reassurance, thank You for all the blessing I see in You daily as I walk in this world wanting so badly to be in Yours.

Father I want to Thank you for the good view Roland got at work. It took a lot of the fears he was having and put them to rest. Thank you for letting him know that he is supported in his choices at work and now he can relax just a little and be reassured his job is in good standing for the moment anyway. We never know from day to day if the money will hold out but in Your house there is hope and You care for Your children. We have been so blessed financially in all these years so Father we thank You for the coverage and protection You have given. Father let it always be on our hearts to help others who are in need and give with openness to those who are not. You guide me in my giving and I thank You for that guidance it blesses my life and the lives of others so let it continue as You would have it be.

Father, with a heavy heart I bring the Culpepper family to Your feet. Bless those children and husband in that family as they watched their mother die at the hands of someone who just drove away. Thank you that she did not suffer. If life has to be taken so harshly there is comfort in the fact she did not suffer. For her family it is not the same story they suffer greatly today and will for a long time…please be with them. Father I can not even think how horrific it would be to be going out for a nice outing and lose a loved one in the events of the day. We are not sure of our hours here on this earth Father so in all measure let each and everyone of us use our time wisely so when our hour comes no matter what we are ready. Curse Satan for the evil lies that made it be this way. Take away his power Father and grate Your children freedom even now. Guide us with the Holy Spirit in dark days such as these so we will not be lost in our heartaches and fears.

There are others I will bring before you today Father. You know the needs so glory and honor to Your will Father in all matters that concern these people. Ricki Lane, myself, direct us Father by Your hand. Patsy Wallance, Tammy Mathiugh, Charlene Zaun, Brian Shelley, James Spears ….a special blessing for James Father because he is dear to me look on his needs with an extra measure and Alma as well. Ella Mae Arnold, Eddie Bridwell, Carol Fabin, Sarah Fall Ashley Foster, Tamar Johnson, Linda Allen, Bubba Kay and our sweet sweet Dorothy. God bless them hold them close to you and give Your favor upon each of their lives. Father, I beg it daily for You to watch over Mark Goode and all those who serve for the freedom that I have. Let those who have given their lives not be in vain. For policemen, firefighter, people of public office I send cries for mercy upon them all to do the right things by this nation. Be with Debra, she’ll be interviewing for a new job today and Father You know the heartaches in that for her and the fears of rejection she has so give her a boldness today to take her place in this world. Put in her Father the ability to survive this world with the pain of depression at bay. Let her know Father that You go with her to that interview and You’ll help her get a job that she can do even with her problems such as they are. Make her know she has a place in this life and with You all things are possible. No one is a stranger here we sing that in a song to You so make a place for her Father where she can be comfortable in her own body. Give her something she can handle and develop some pride in so she’ll feel better about herself and her worth. Father she talks about suicide and we know that people who talk about it can do such things if their worth in this world is not established. We do all we can Father but we can’t do it for her only You can give her a stronger base to work with. Many of my prayers don’t get published they are private and I don’t put this information on the blog but I fear Father if I don’t go a step more I might just lose her to this horrible thing they labeled depression. I asked that You send the Holy Spirit to her side each and everyday to make sure she does no harm to herself and make me ever aware if things are going wrong. Let me be there Father to help her and guide her and make me stronger than I have ever been to handle this matter. Show me where to go for help, what signs to look for, where to be and when, if I should back off or stand firm only You can let me know and my ears are keen to hear Your voice in all that concerns this matter. Help me Father; don’t let this be our fate.

I pray all this into Your hands Father and I put it all at the foot of the cross of Jesus Christ for Your will in all matters. In acceptance of Your glory I pray it all in the name of our savior and Lord Christ Jesus. Amen.

No comments: