Monday, August 3, 2009

One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus........


My Lord and King

Today I come to you with surrender for Your ways, a consideration for the gifts given to those of us who receive them so uniquely and don’t even realize it. Father I know that in You is the ability to craft an experience that would be appealing for every soul but we seem to get in our own way in the process. Forgive us Father, I know in you nothing was overlooked give me peace in that knowledge. Father, I have my own desires but I know Yours come first and in services and worship I heard Your voice saying there is no finish line. It really hit a cord with me because I have forgotten in You there is eternity and we are working toward it daily in our preparations even in this present day. Thank You for Paul Fagala and his message it touched a lot of hearts. Peggy Hemmenway had even written it down to be a reminder as she fights so hard dealing with a daughter-n-law that torments them at this very defenseless time while Glen is so very ill. Father touch Jennifer and make her realize the harm she is doing to her father and that her actions could do damage that is not repairable. Father we all know that time is not on Glen’s side and each moment of each day there is constant testing. Give Glen and Peggy both the courage and faith to endure for in Your hands there will be safety and no more tears and heartaches so let them do what ever it takes to get through this to be restored, in health, in mental anguish, in heartaches so they remain in You and You in them while they are walking through this hell on earth. Strike down the evil forces that cause them such pain. Let us be Your arms around them until this storm passes by.

Father there are many others, Mark Goode, Lois Allen, Lucy and Daniel, Carol Fabian, Pat Grisham, Janet and Mark Dolecki, Debra, Robbie, Crystal, Valentin and Mary Padraza, Father, My God please extend your hand this list goes on and on. Father, even Roland hasn’t been able to get a handle on the things at work but he gets up and goes in everyday to face things I don’t understand. I haven’t ever been in his shoes I don’t know how hard it is and he knows we depend on him and that makes it even harder because of his dedication to his family. Give him some peace Father and send blessing on the ones who torment others so they can release this death grip of need for constant control over other people. Father, lay it on the hearts of those who bring burdens to others that You are in control.

Father, I want to Thank You for the sisters in Christ who have prayed with me for my burdens, For Darla, for Lucy and all the others who I visited with in my time of anxiety. Thank You for the words of encouragement they were able to provide to help me know what direction to take. They were good sounding boards to bounce my actions off of before I just acted without thinking it through. They are good listeners Father and I thank You for each of them in my time of troubles. I thank You for the realization that it is for You that we work and continue on and not for any other reason so it is in that comfort that my work has no finish line. I often say “I’m done” but on Sunday I found in Your words delivered by Paul…I am not done and I will never be done with Your work it is eternal. Father, don’t ever let me forget that. Each day is into Your service and for Your glory and it’s about nothing else ever. Thank You for the sweet prayers of Lucy and the long talk we had on her couch. It blessed my life and her words are so pure and straight forward. Bless her kindness! Her life has been filled with heartaches just like so many others but she rises above it Father and fully understands Your will in her life. Thank You. Your help does let us rise above all the problems we have and Your love does cover our burdens. Thank You Father.

Be with us guide us, lead us, and beyond all measure let us fall at the feet of Jesus for he is the Savior of the world and He is with us until the end. Turn our faces toward His accomplishments and bring Your sons and daughters back to glory when all of this is finished. It is in Your perfect timing in which I wait in faith and hope in Jesus name I pray it all. Amen.

No comments: