Friday, July 31, 2009

Trusting in Your will Today Lord.........


Father

Today as always I am grateful for a way to express myself to Your will. I am hopeful for understanding today and for ways to resolve ongoing problems that are causing me a great deal of tension. You bless me everyday Father with knowledge and You keep a other wise nasty temper at bay and I know it’s Your hand on my shoulder that keeps me in check so before I take any action today I am coming to my heavenly Father for advice and Lord if it is not in Your will for me to do what I plan today lay that knowledge on my heart and stop anything that would cause harm. My words can cut so deeply that it becomes a way of manipulation to get what I want at the expenses of another. Father I am having a great deal of conflict with a sister in Christ and it is affecting my spiritual work for Your church. It seems that nothing I say makes a difference so Lord what are the words I need what is the path to take? I know my plans Father but I would much rather use Yours. Just be with me keep me in Your will and let me be mindful that everybody has needs that they seek to be addressed. There are heartaches everywhere so when I address someone let it be with love and kindness so no hard feelings develop. Give peace in this matter Father for it affects what I am willing to do for Your church and Father You come first in all things so if it’s time to back off let that be and if not Father don’t let the call for me to go to work because I have work in Your church and I know it needs to be done first and formost. I don’t need a job Father You have provided for everything so do not let this bump cause me to withdraw from working at the church because of a conflict. I am a full grown woman in both body and mind and I have dealt with more than most people in dealing with difficulty and conflict with people. I am not timid Father when I speak and You know the harm in that as You often bind my tongue. I thank You Father because it was in You that I found a great relief in thinking it but not saying it. Father I can be quite harsh and I can be quite selective in people. I try my best to be open and accommodating but Father You know I am not. It creates limitations that I don’t really want but don’t seem to be able to control. I pray it is Your hand and guidance and not my stubborn will. Just be with me Father walk these days with me hand in hand and give me the right methods to take care of this before harm is done that is not repairable.

Father be with those I love today, keep them safe, watch their walk and keep them under Your guidance. Be with Mark Goode as he protects our country, be with Lois Allen and give her comfort. Be with the eldership as they deal with matters that concern Your church. Let this issue be completed with the hurricane and the contractors. Give us a way to move forward and without conflicts that will weigh us down. Let the good continue that was started at the first of this year. Your hand is on Your church Father we can see it and let us all honor and glorify You in our words and actions. If we need to be strong willed and express ourselves if it’s for Your glory to make our church here better give us the ability to be bold enough to move forward and bless us with a first fruits church if it is Your will.

I pray to You Father today with the unique opportunity of calling on You by the sacrifices of Your Son Christ Jesus for it is in the love for You that I asked it all with thanksgiving. Only in You is there this provision………Amen

No comments: