Thursday, September 17, 2009

Father, Let us be kind and loving to each other....

My Lord and King

Dear Father,

This morning I am up very early and starting my day so just a brief moment to reflect on prayers to You this morning before I start out. I want to be thankful today for all the ability You have given me to work, to put out a good effort for my families needs, for a good truck that gets me where I need to be and for insurance on that vehicle. Everybody in life should be able to have those things that just give us assurance that when we walk out into the world we have some forms of comfort and Father I know that You provide these things for all of Your children as they are needed. I am so very grateful for the ability to be able to do the things I need to do. It’s not always so simple and I see many that are fighting for work and have huge need so I asked a blessing for them Father. Care for the needs and give them the peace that comes in surrendering to You so they can have what they need under Your directives. Be with Debra as she need work so badly and the insurance that could come along with a good job. Father she fights something I can not understand and don’t know how to deal with I feel so very weak when dealing with her problems and trying to guide her. I don’t understand what it is to be her and I just want to love her and guide her and not just be an escape. We so often thing we are helping with our actions to another and we are not really helping them at all. Father, only you know the real way to peace and happiness while we walk these dark roads that someday will lead us home so supply us with the knowledge to move forward in finding the answers that will help us be true to You and helpful to ourselves.

Father, today we will face a loss in our body as Jean Collins has come home to You so be with that family and hold Carl Collins close today as he faces something nobody wants to ever face. I hope for a beautiful day with love and kindness to surround him and support him, bless the meal for his family and let them be encouraged to go on with life even during this most difficult time. Father watch over all the elderly in our body as it’s a very difficult thing to find after a vibrant life that we depend so much on others and so much on our faith in You to deliver us from our heartaches. It’s a rough and unkind road sometimes and we just want to offer all of those who are there to be safe in Your loving arms. Lay it upon our hearts Father to be available to help where we can and do as we should in regard to our seniors.

Father, watch over Roland and Robbie today they are making a living for us as providers for our lives. Protect them in their jobs and give them the ability to withstand the heavy pressures being placed upon them to do even more each day. We live in a time when nothing is for sure and things can change drastically if you lose your income so protect that Father and let us be grateful for all we have been given. Let us use what we have been given for the good of Your kingdom.

Today as always Father let my mind be open, my heart be softened by Your being there in the form of the Holy Spirit, let me not dwell on things that I am unhappy with move me on to a different place if that happens Father because nothing productive can be accomplished while I dwell on what I don’t like. I ask that I never take my eyes off of Jesus to see the things that will bring me down in this level. It’s so easy to get tided up in battles and the things we wont done but really it’s about what You want done, so at home, away from home, at church, wherever I am place Your love inside of me with the knowledge that Your ways are always the best ways. Father, you know my nature and it is not always so loving and kind as I would like it to be but with Your guidance I keep my temper under control and my words level headed and steady. I thank You for that Father because it’s not my nature but Yours that gives me so much calmness.

I pray it all into Your hands today Father, be with my “list” the eldership of our church, our service men and woman …a special blessing for Mark Goode. Look after our leaders so they will make wise choices for this country. Let us all grow in understanding and love. I pray it all through the name of Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior Forever…….Amen

No comments: