Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank You Father for the time to Pray....

Dear God Almighty

Had a whirl wind day yesterday and I really needed to stop and just breath this morning. Thank you for the answered prayers for safety yesterday. It was needed and appreciated as Regina is a very aggressive driver in harsh Houston traffic and Lord if there is a way let this training be done soon so I will not be exposed to her driving habits. I have much to learn and was a bit overwhelmed by the two large boxes of paperwork that arrived on my doorstep. There is a lot to do with this job and a lot of paper work that I hadn’t really expected to have to keep up with it at home. More is due to arrive and it all looks very official so help me know what to do with this Father and keep me focused on You and my family while I take this on.

Father, be with those who endure suffering today, the Schultz family has lost another member and just after the loss of Harvey’s sister-n-law it is a blow to them. They are on the road ways with sorrow in their hearts hold them fast and keep them safe during troubled times. Be mindful always of Clint and Elaine as she recovers from a difficult surgery, also Sandra Wims needs Your care Father be with her and care for her physical, mental and spiritual needs.

Be with our church Father, keep things going smoothly there and be watchful for Paul and Kristen. Let the burdens be lightened for those who have to deal with problems and face down heartaches. Watch out for those who serve our country, Mark Goode and all the others. Be with our country leaders and soften the hearts of those who make choices for the masses of people that are affected. Be with and claim a victory in the name of Jesus for all those who love You. Father watch out for the people on my list everyday I bring them before you because I know there is victory in You and I am claiming it for them as well as for myself.

In the powerful and strong name of our Lord Jesus I pray all things into Your will and Your hands. Walk with me this day Father and make Yourself known in my actions and words. Hold us all fast to You and make each day worth the living Father for it is for Your glory that we endure until you come or call us home……Amen

No comments: