Wednesday, September 23, 2009

God listen to Your children Praying.....

My Dearest Father

This morning was still and filled with newness. I want to give thanks for a new start for a new day. As you know Father things were a little rocky yesterday and I am so glad that Your protection was with me during the bad weather, the early morning drive and other frustrations that went on through out the day. I also want to thank you for the fact that yesterdays are yesterdays and each day has a new start. Father, thank you for not letting me loose focus for putting Your words in my mouth and not my own. There was a lot of comfort in knowing that I could give it over to You and You would produce the right tone of voice, the right words and the gift of not acting without thinking. I could have made a bad situation even worse if I had given over to emotions and fears. It’s not all about me Father and I thank you for putting that on my heart. I know that the things I deal with are because You need me to do those things and be a guardian for Your work and not self serving of my own wishes. Some days I just want to throw in the towel but I thank You for not letting me take that road. It’s so much easier to just give up but my God my Father I know in my mind and heart that’s not what You would have me do. Thank You Father for putting a spirit of hope inside of me because I do know that this world is not all that there is and I am willing to fight through the heartaches here for the new world that will be when You return for those who love You. I know this is Your promise and I am claiming it for my own. Be with me during the next few weeks as there are problems all around that I am having to deal and I need You right beside me while I make choices that affect peoples lives. Let whatever I do have a positive impact and for a change of pace lets make it a bit easier to do. I realize Father this is a new path that I have taken a turn and gone another way so be with me during the start as I know the evil one is watching just waiting for mistakes and problems so Father I ask it in the Holy Name of Your son Jesus block the evil, do not let him have a foot hold in my home or my work or in our church. Make it impossible for anything from that evil force to affect us. We stand firm in the name of Jesus and will not be swayed by the frustrations of this life hold us to that Father.

Father, for a long time I have brought my daughter before You and today is no different. My list of people I pray for everyday goes on and on. Roland, Robbie, Mark Goode. Every day I ask for special blessing and for You to cover their need for it is a great need. The sick that I know the hurting I know look upon them Father and give me Your eyes to see what things I could do that would be affective in their lives. Help me to help others because we are helpless but You are able and we depend so heavily on that. My God is still the only God and I know that You can and will enable us to overcome. There is none greater that we can call upon You are the only one who can help us walk this dark path and show us where to go. I want to Thank You for all You have done because I can see it…..we are still up right and doing and sometimes just that little fact should be acknowledged that we are not flat out on our backs without the power to move. I look upon Your grace and mercy and I know it’s there because without it all days would be worthless. Under Your hands we have hope for this life and for the one to come so to God be the glory for whatever this day brings.

I claim the words of Jesus for my life today, walking with obedience unto his will forgive me Father for my sins and link me ever nearer to Your word and Your will. These prayers are in the name of Jesus for it was his sacrifices that make them possible so until he come or calls us home……we will pray. Amen

No comments: