Thursday, September 24, 2009

There is Hope in this life.........

Dearest Almighty God

Resting in Your love this morning I come before you with a humbled heart giving praise for another day to do good in this life. I want to thank you Father for a calm spirit and a level head as I go out into crazy traffic conditions this morning. I will be riding with Regina this morning and her driving Father is not the best please watch over us and while I am under her watch Father protect me. I know that there is much to be done everyday but let us take it a little slower and with a little more attention paid to our surroundings.

Father a lot of us have the flu and symptoms of the flu so comfort us and take care for our health needs. The fall season has just begun and already the doctors offices are packed with cases of flu. Other health needs are with Elaine Prothro guide her healing as we have reports she is doing better.

Father be with my family just keep us in tack as we make changes and remind me Father that they come first no matter what after my love for You so keep me flexible and kind during difficult times. Watch my tongue Father even if I think it..... it doesn’t always need to come out of my mouth. Help me be mindful of that always. Help me to be supportive and looking after their needs just as I always have and not wavier from what I know makes this home a happy one.

Father watch over those on my list, our church, our eldership, a special watch for Paul and Kristen and their children. Claiming a victory in their walk with You for it is Your watchful eye that will keeps all of us safe.

To the only God that is able to do all things, to the only God that has that ability I lay this day at YOUR FEET in the name of Your son Jesus….Amen

No comments: