Thursday, July 24, 2008

Checking it out on the net..........

I have watched David and Kim's video at least a dozen times this morning. I also found a lot of others and I poured over them looking at all the details. Seeing the hospital by links on the internet. It's really pretty amazing. The suites are called by the names of precious gems. Like ruby and amethest. Funny thing amethest is Debra's birth stone. Ruby is mine the two mentioned in the video I saw. I think hearing that is just another way of God calming my fears. Today there is a calmness and the trembling inside is going away.

Jordan Vasquez returned from India with a smile on his face looking refreshed and happy. He was in India to attend a wedding. That was good to see before we left.

Air France has promised us excellent tranfer services all lined out and comfirmed in writing so yet another fear laid to rest. There are lots of comunications with the medical tourism service and they are fast to return your phone calls. They give you tons of contact information. David has assured me that they are true to their word and it goes like they say it will. By the other videos on the net seems many others have had the same experiences.

It's raining heavily today and storms are in the gulf (Dolly). I might just be missing another hurricane by going to India just in the nick of time. Last Hurricane we were in England eating in the Black Knight Castle while our friends here in the states fled in a chaotic evactuation. We couldn't even get back into the United States while all that was going on so be booked a table at the Black Knight and had a lovely dinner not knowing if we would have a home to come back to at all. Funny how life works. The fence was down but the house was here. I am hoping I will have the same results when I come back from India. It will be okay if the fence is down as long as the house is here.







No comments: