Monday, July 27, 2009

212 Send an Angel through out the days........


Heavenly Father King of all Kings

I spent a very early morning in Your word. Father, I realize You are the answer to all of this life’s worries. There is peace and hope and real power in Your ways. Father, thank you for the correction You send to us in Your word. Let us be mindful Father of how short sighted we are to refuse Your correction. We are not going to find a firm footing in this life without You. We are chasing whims of our own. Thinking we’ll find the right way to handle these things that break us down on our own. Forgive us Father because we know that is wrong. It’s not possible and I know that there is no satisfaction coming when we try to handle the problems of this life without You. I seem to fight the same battles day after day and it feels like a smoke screen of deceit. I loved my week-end away it was so beautiful to be in nature. I thank you for the ability to do such things. I know it’s Your gift to comfort the heartaches that I have and it’s Your way of telling me hold firm these things I fight are temporary. You always give me a path that is bright so that I will not loose my way in this darkness. I think You know better than any the heartaches of loosing a well fought fight. I am trusting in You for the satisfaction that will come when these days are no more and the evil of this world is over. Father, I will not be headstrong and I will call upon Your name and the sacrifices of my Lord to help me through my disappointments no evil can over come when we stand with Your light guiding our path. Rash words cut and main but there is healing in the words You have left for us so Father let our hearts embrace those words and hold them close to our hearts. Father, let us find a freedom in our work, do not let us broadcast our stupidity so evil can overcome us. Keep us all as children who are willing to listen to our Heavenly Father. Lead us into helpful conversations as careless talking could ruin everything. Help us to overcome the temptation to just scream! Give us the ability to have a steady diligence to endure whatever this life throws at us. Unrelenting disappointments leave us heartsick with worry but in Your hand Father there could be a sudden turn around, a good break directed by Your will not mine. Tear it down for me brick by brick so I can understand it is Your will that I must accept and not my own. Watch the steps of my adult children Father sometimes their actions are such a slap in the face. I know You know the feeling it’s such an insult and it leaves our emotions out in the cold so give me a deeper understanding and a slowness to anger because what I see and think may not be the way it is at all. The evil one has for years left me feeling powerless with these browbeaten lies. Stockpile in me Your love Father and let it come out in my actions toward every person I have to deal with. Everyone is fighting their own battle and I know You are alert to the good and the evil that goes on. It is a mark of good sense to use kind healing words guided by Your hand. Misspent lives go bankrupt after such a long while of not being able to turn things around so knowing You can read the human heart if it’s Your will Father make the corrections and let these prayers be genuine so they might reach You and give You delight that I call upon You. Your perceptive words can spread knowledge in us that will calm and heal the broken. Sadness makes it hard to get through our days and a miserable heart leads to a miserable life so give us the love for a simple life that is not pretensions or arrogant. Send an angel to deliver us from every evil. Forgive us of our sins and do not refuse to correct our misdirection. Love Your children by disciplining them. Send the Holy Spirit into the hearts of those who have a sad heart, those who might feel forgotten, and those who think they still stand outside the door even after they have knocked. Don’t let them believe the lie of the evil one who tells them Your love is not for them.

Father, bless our church, bless those who have taken Your ways on in baptisms. Help the work that is going on in Your house. A new breath of life is at work there and we thank You for the love and hope You are sending our way. Bless and be with our leadership help us follow the guidance of these men. Give us humbled hearts and new acceptance to be able to follow Your will for this church. Care for those who are hurting, Pat Grisham, Ella Mae Arnold, Eddie Birdwell, Floyd Dickens, Liz Miller, Ricki Lane, Glen and Peggy Hemmingway, Marijane Hammel, Doc and Dorothy Hart, Sonny and Karen Goode, Teresa Goss and Mike, Debra, Robbie, Tamar Johnson, Summer Neal, Christy, Donald Pratt and family, Jacob Lorfing, Ann Young, Susan and Mickey and her mom Myrtle Dugat, Lucy and Daniel Rouse and Bubba, Jack and Rebecca Zaun, Karen Vasquez, Merle Wagnon and of course and always Roland. Comfort them Father as only You can.

Father, watch over Mark Goode and all who sever to keep this country safe. Be with the leaders of this country and if they don’t follow Your will Father strike them down with a might blow. I beg for Your hand to be on this nation for it is in You that I trust and only You. Save us Father from our greed.

Father please deliver us let our prayers be heard by the name and sacrifices of Your son Christ Jesus for it is in His holy name that we can pray. Amen.

No comments: