Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank You Lord for Loving Me.........


Jehovah

Father, today with so many questions and not enough answers I just come again and again asking for mercy and for Your grace because I know it lies with You and I am grateful for that knowledge. It is extremely comforting to know You are with us even in these dark days. It’s also a great comfort to know they don’t have to all be dark days when we can approach You with our problems, our hurts and our needs. Thank You for relief because it exceeds my expectations each and everyday. I think about what it might be like if there was no hope at all and there is no way to describe how that would affect us as a human race. I think we already see places and people in which on this earth Father that there is no hope if it be Your will Father send consolation.

Yesterday Father, I didn’t post a prayer due to my swimming head of pain medications but today is much better and the worst of the aches have left me. Thank You Father for getting me through that brief spell and for the healing that is coming my way. Teeth problems have always been there for me but thank You for having me in a place where I could have insurance and enough to cover bills that come along with these matters. It’s a huge concern when you can’t or don’t have enough money to cover these things when they come up and Father there are many who are in that place so even with my comfort in my situation I pray for all of those who have health and medical problems that don’t get addressed in the manner that they should because of the sky high prices that go along with that care. Changes are being made in our government to help and I pray it into Your hands Father that relief will come to those who are really in need and not just another blank check for the greedy. Sometimes we don’t see the need but it sits right in our back yards as well as overseas. Let us be mindful to do what we can to help those who are in need. Don’t let it cause resentment when we have to give over and above our comfort zones.

Father, each and everyday I send prayers to You in the behalf of Mark Goode and all those who serve this country with their sacrifices, all of those who have in the past. For parents who wont see their sons and daughters coming home, Father I can only imagine the pain of that but let them all be reassured by the fact that You see and know the sacrifices and You will bless those who give all to country and their fellow man. Guide the hearts and minds of those who deal with these matters.

Father, be with Lois Allen today just walk with her Father and let her know you are beside her daily. Keep her spirits up and let her feel the love we all have for her.

Father, be with Roland his work load is heavy and so is his heart. He hasn’t had to deal with such problems in a long time and he hates conflicts of any kind so it weighs more heavily on him than it really should. With so many problems outside of the work place it spills over into the work place and tensions are running at an all time high. People are fearful of loosing their jobs and it makes them frustrated in their thinking and judgments so even the smallest thing set them off. Put a shield around those who work together with strong expectations put upon them to always deliver. Give them the ability to do exactly what is needed and to answer the questions with practical thought and consideration. Help them to work together and not against each other.

Father it is in the sweet name of Jesus I come with a humbled heart each day asking for things I know You are already addressing. Things I know You are already aware of and taking care of. Father so now I am laying it at Your feet with confidence in You knowing all is going to be alright under Your watch. Until You come or call us home ………Amen

No comments: