Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prayers Prayers and More Prayers


Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for a day scattered with much needed rains. Thank you for a nice cup of coffee in a cup sent to me by friends. Thank you for those dear friends that remembered me with a small gift. Thank you for a husband that loves me and a home that I am comfortable in even during rough times. Thank you for the constant message of salvation for all peoples in all times. Thank you for Your word. Thank you for hope… help me to take possession of it and treat it like the gift that it is. Thank you for every good thing in this life and the protection from those things that are not so good, from the evil we face daily. Father help me to bow down to Your will over mine. Father I ask you to let me hear the cries from those who need help. Let the things that I know in Your love be and provide and accessible backdrop to the Bible narrative that You have given us.

Father, I am asking again for your watch over some today. Roland, Lois Allen, Mark Goode, Karen, Robbie, Debra, Ella, Pat, Janet and Mark, Ricki, Darla, Amber, Big Mike, Dorothy and Bubba, Sonny, David and Kim, Bo and Shirley, Harold and Linda, Pat, Mike and Liz, Jane and Bill those who we love and wish only the best this life has for them. Watch over our Harvey and calm his needs Father, hard choices are still hard choices but in life we have to act so let him have comfort and growth in his journey. Give him peace. Be with Rebecca and Jack lead them Father with Your will and hand. We are all at cross roads from day to day let us all make the right choices to benefit our lives and Your church. Be with our eldership Father when they make a choice let us be supportive of them and honor the hard work they do. Stretch out our love toward them and let them be at peace with this great service that they have taken on. Father we know that they have to do this willingly and they have choice not to be servants and let us honor the fact they do serve. There would be no balance or growth without leadership so let us be mindful of the things we do in regards to these men.

Keep all of us safe Father, our country is facing a most difficult time. Pray for our leaders of this nation. Put conviction in the hearts of those who believe in You to move forward with boldness to save our Christian nation. We know if You withdraw from us Father our faith and civilization in cradled in the balance of harms way. Do not let us become a barren land and do not with hold Your living water. Make us a cultivatable land that will only supply new growth and hope to our nation. Forgive those who can’t see You in the future of this country. Give us a vast public Father that will call upon Your name. Take Control I beg it in the sacrifices of Your son. In His name I ask it boldly.

Father as I close this prayer with thanksgiving for all I see in You. I want to honor Your son by praying it all in His name for Your glory and power forever………Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting your prayers. They are a blessing to me. And Thank you for praying for me! DP