Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Walking In Sunlight...@>---/----


Sovereign Lord Most High

Father everyday I am a seeker for your words. Everyday is a day to read to study and to take in the glory You have left for Your people. I am seeking a brilliant light in a very dark world but Father I know it’s there because of Your promise. I know with all my heart Father that our sins were paid for and put upon Your son for our mercy and I thank you Father for the relief that comes with that knowledge. Thank you Father for the Holy Spirit that guides us daily in our walk with You. Give me this day accountability and turn me from any evil ways that I might have. Warn me and be a watchman over my will so that I might do everything in accordance to Yours. Rebuke any negative host that are inside of my thinking today and everyday. I want to listen to You I want to bear whatever the Spirit asked me to bear. Father I need to be more accepting of other for I can not know the burdens that come with a rebellious mind or a broken heart. Take any bitterness, any spirit of anger and turn it into endurance and tolerance. Help us Father to save ourselves for this evil world and do not let us buy in to the lies that harm us. Weigh out each day my burdens and let me be a survivor due to Your kindness and mercy. Give us all a holy sanctuary in which we can lay everything at the cross of hope and at the feet of Jesus. Father according to my conduct I know there is judgment so let it be as You would have it and not as I would. Father do not let me be proud or unforgiving of others. Lord, I ask a lot today and I know that You have assigned me these task, You have set the boundary lines and You are also the one who has give the promises and inheritance for those who love you and keep Your counsel. I love you, Lord You are my strength so hear these prayers and don’t let any of these request come from a deceitful heart. Keep me ever as a servant and surround me with Your glory.

Father, I ask for Your power to strengthen the lives of some today that are seeking prayers in their behalf. Donna and Eddie Dee’s are asking prayers for her mother who is not doing well. Do all you can to comfort and calm them during this time. Let them endure this heartache with Your mercy and deliver them unto Your peace. Do not let them be shaken and let them all seek refuge in You.

Father, I will be satisfied with Your will in the lives of Robbie and Debra and I will continue to bring them before Your guidance to confront their actions and behaviors. Lord by Your hand rescue them from this world and let us cherish the life You have given. Protect Your children and surround us with knowledge to know what are the right choices in their lives. I give it all to You Father for in you I take my direction and apart from You I have nothing. Hide any heartaches I have in Your shadow do not let them ever be seen or acknowledged.

Others that need you today Father, Eddie Birdwell, Lois Allen, Janet and Mark, Christy and the Rushing family, Amber, Michael, Ethan, Brandy, Anne Young, Robert Wagnon, Ricki Lane, Jack Zaun. Paul Fagala and all the kids that went to camp this week. Sue and Gabe Pratt. Alexa Holleman blessings for her baptism. The list is ever growing Father but You know the needs and You have the answers so bless the lives of those whom are listed here. A special prayer for Roland as he is working long hard hours under difficult conditions. Lead him to know the right answers at work and at home. Give him peace in knowing he does all that is in his power and no more is needed than that. Father, he is a good provider and a good husband let that rest in his heart and give him comfort. When demands are so high for performance to be at a max sometimes we don’t see that we really are at the top of the mark already. It is the world that pushes us to go beyond limits when there is really no need to do so.

Father, hear my pleas for it is in the strong, powerful and eternal name of Jesus that I pray it all into Your will for justification and hope. May Your eyes see what is right and bless us with Your love……..Amen

No comments: