Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I was blind but now I see.........


Dear sweet Father

As I come to you in prayer I daily seek your will for my life. There is something powerful in knowing that all things can be laid at your feet at the beginning of each new day. Thank you for the peace that is in that knowledge. Thank you for I have found mercy in the hope of the Messiah the sweet Lamb of God. I can do nothing by myself so I seek to pick up my mat and walk because I believe you make it possible. Father there is rolling thunder today and a promise of rain. We need that rain as the yards are dying and the roses that I love so dearly brown before even opening because of the heat. My white ones don’t have a chance without some relief from this heat. Bless us with some much needed rain Father.

Father, be with those who are hurting today, those who just don’t seem to be able to get any relief from the heartaches of this life. Be with Peggy and Glen, Robbie and Debra. Bubba Rouse. Karen Vasquez. Lois Allen. Morgan Williams. Eddie Birdwell. Carol Fabian and her son. Janet and Mark Dolecki. Nathlie Carroll. The Lorfing family. Denise Webb. Father I see things go on with these that only you can be entrusted for their need. Look down on us all Father and know that those of us that can pray bring these that are in need before you asking in their behalf for the work of your hand to be upon their lives. You have given us your word Father that you are the bread of life and those who come to you will never go hungry and those that believe will never be thirsty. Father let us all believe that into the very last day so that even if there is no relief in this life there will be relief somewhere and that these matters are only temporary. Let each of us find the mercy of your saving grace in our hope for eternal life. The work for us is this: believe in the one He has sent let us do that with all that we have in us Father. We no longer need miraculous signs so that we may believe for we have your scriptures to guide us so Father seal our minds with these written words. Protect us from the lies of this world and from its evil forces. Send the Holy Spirit to make sure we do not get tangled in the ways of the world. Enable us all Father who seek you to find our way. Teach me daily Father to take up the cross and bear whatever this world brings so that I will remain in you all the days of my life, no matter what happens on this earth. Father, keep me in your word and Your presence daily let my heart be always aware to hear Your direction.

I pray it all in the strong power of the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments: