Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009.......May God Bless Our Country


Father, My Lord and King

Today I just want to thank you Lord for the mercy of your love. You are merciful to those who are in doubt and those who struggle daily to find their way. You are able to protect even those who continue to seek but don’t seem to be able to find the right ways. You have given power and authority through Jesus Christ for us to pray into that name so we can know your presence in this current darkness. Thank you for hope when there seems to be no hope. Forever more I will ask you to watch over my son Robbie. I know you can turn away from those who abandoned their own faith and it brings me much heartache. I lean not upon my own understanding because I do not understand at all the unreasonable things that happen with both of my adult children. If nothing else Father give me the ability to accept what happens in this current life and cling ever nearer to You so that I will have the ability to persevere and have the knowledge to do what is right in all things concerning my own family. Father when we follow our own ungodly desires that divides us and causes mixed fears just forgive me Father and lead me in the right direction. Snatch us out of the fire and show us mercy, forgive us when we sin. Build faith in me daily Father and send the Holy Spirit to seal my faith in You. Keep me in Your love as I wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring peace in this current situation. Father only in you can we be protected from falling victims to the lies this world feeds us daily do not let our hearts be dissolved and hardened by the evil one. There is no advantage in falling into this trap. Remind me daily that I must be convicted to Your word until You bring us back home and for the days when we will have eternal life in Your glory.

Father, be with the ones we prayed for last week during the campaign. Keep us safe over the Forth of July weekend. Watch over Your children during this time let no harm come to those who love You. Give us a spirit of love and self-discipline. Watch over Your church Father, bless our eldership and workers.

It is in the power of Your sons name that I pray everything unto His name.……..Amen

No comments: