Monday, August 11, 2008

SOME VIDEO AND PICTURES ......ENJOY

This is breakfast at the Tip Top Hotel Plaza. Can you guess what it is?



This is the coffee flask in our room to keep our water hot so you always have hot water.


These guys love us! They are the Ice Cream vindors right out side our hotel. Nice Guys.

Check out the transportation methods in Mumbai! Again check out those shoes.


This was Debra's IV drip bottle. They come from Germany. I was a little concerned with the writting on the bottle but looks like I had nothing to worry about......

I had a little time to kill before the dentist visit today so I posted some of the video and pictures I have taken. I had to slow down on the picture taking because of the rain. Still plenty to share. Hope you enjoy.



I was totally happy to hear about Brad's good news as well. That rocks!





This is me videoing Debra getting her teeth drilled without sedation just the numbing spray. Thought this would freak all of you out. It's real. Can you believe they let me video it???






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I LOVE dentists, I think I'll pass listening to the video! Dentists scare me much! I had one bad experience when I was in the fifth grade, and I haven't been able to move past it since. Oh, the HORRID memories! - Robin

Anonymous said...

What's really funny is that Deb's just sittin' there w/her legs crossed the entire time, just like she's watching a movie or something. Lol. The miracle of deadened teeth, huh? I heard music in the background of the video; I can't wait to listen to any of the indian music cds you guys got. Just be sure to see if they will play on the computers. CDs are like DVDs in that one from one hemisphere doesn't necessarily work in another hemisphere. (kinda like how our DVDs wouldn't play on their players? Same principle, only backwards.) Hugs to both of you gals!!